|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Unique blend of glucosamine and marine collagen coupled with other trace material
- Improving mobility related conditions prevent or limit free movements of the animal due to pain
- From skin and coat to skeletal health
Petzoonia Optiprice Glucosamine is a unique blend of glucosamine and marine collagen coupled with other trace minerals for improving mobility related conditions in animals possibly due to old age, overweight, post surgery, malnutrition and other factors that prevent or limit free movement of the animal due to pain. In domesticated pets like dogs, cats and horses, genetic blueprints also plays a vital part of the mobility of the animal due to the cross breeding and inbreeding that often happens in the process of selective breeding.
Content: 250 grams (powder form)
Serving size: 1 scoop (5gms) per 25 kg body weight
1 Scoop (approximately 5grams) per 25 kg dog weight
For older animals and animals with obvious signs of joint pain:
- Feed twice daily for three weeks. Thereafter, feed once daily
For animals with minor mobility symptoms:
- Feed twice daily for 1 week, thereafter, feed once daily
For healthy and show animals
- Feed half of the suggested amount once daily for maintenance of healthy hip and joints and all round skeletal structure
Glucosamine Sulphate: 500 gm
Chondroitin Sulfate:400 gm
Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM): 500gm
Marine Collagen: 200 mg
Other Ingredients: Turkey meal, soy protein isolate, Soy lecithin, Cholecalciferol (D3), Maltodextrine, Tricalcium phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Maganese citrate
** This product is a food supplement intended to improve and maintain general health and well being, in particular hop and joint health. It is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any diseases.
Safe use in pregnant animals and animals intended for breeding has not been established. Seek advice of a veterinarian before using this product if your pet is pregnant, nursing or if you have any doubts.